Luxury watches, from start to finish
Everything you need to know for fast, hassle-free selling.
How to sell successfully on eBay
Buyers are looking for a high-end experience. Give a detailed description of the watch and collateral, including information about its origin, condition, customization, repair history, and defects.
Sell with confidence
Authenticity Guarantee ensures physical authentication and verified returns at no cost to you.
Reach your targets
69% of luxury shoppers buy pre-owned, with eBay being one of the most popular buying destinations.
Create a winning listing
Learn to list like a pro
Try a hands-on approach to:
- Make your listing stand out
- Save on shipping
- Make customers a priority
- Sell with Authenticity Guarantee
Learn how to:
- Check time accuracy
- Clearly describe the condition
- List all collateral items
- Utilize item specifics
Get the right shot
- Try every angle
- Get close up
- Only show items buyer will receive
- Display all the defects and flaws
- Take multiple photos
Shipping and packaging
Make it an easy process
Receive discounted shipping services by using eBay Labels and get items to your buyer smoothly by shipping them to our authentication facility. Proper shipping ensures a smooth authentication process.
- Pack the item with bubble wrap or tissue paper to ensure a tight fit in the box and to avoid damages.
- Ensure that all relevant information is on your shipping label. If you use eBay Labels, everything—including the unique code that allows the authenticator to process orders smoothly—is included. If you create your own shipping labels, be sure to include the code on the third line as shown in the example.
- Only include items in the original listing as sold, no extra merchandise.
- Ship to the authenticator address indicated within View Order Details/eBay orders from My eBay and not directly to the customer.
How the authentication facility ships and packs
- The authentication team receives the watch and any collateral materials, including but not limited to box and papers, and confirms that the item is consistent with the listing title, description, and images.
- The authentication team performs a multi-point physical authentication inspection.
- A security tag is attached to the watch and is then carefully packaged with eBay-branded boxes and a unique NFC-enabled authentication card filled with detailed information about the item.
- The watch is shipped to the buyer via expedited FedEx tracked shipping with secure, signature-required delivery.
Give and get support
eBay supports you even when the transaction is complete
|✔ Seller help ➔
||⟳ Returns ➔
||☏ Customer service tips ➔|
Authenticity Guarantee returns and protections
- In the case of a return, we confirm you get back what you sent out.
- Items are inspected before they get back to you.
- If something happens that is out of your control, we stand behind you.
- Money Back Guarantee is also offered on final sales that are not Authenticity Guarantee orders.
Sell with total confidence
With Authenticity Guarantee, eBay has your back every step of the way.