We’re making shipping internationally just as simple as shipping to local buyers.
eBay International Shipping now available to all eligible US sellers
To help US sellers make their inventory accessible to global buyers and reduce the increasing complexity of international selling and shipping regulations, we’ve expanded eBay International Shipping to all eligible US sellers. In the coming weeks, eBay International Shipping (eIS) will be set as the default method for shipping internationally so you can take advantage of lower shipping costs and access to more buyers.
eBay International Shipping takes care of the complexities and challenges of global shipping, with benefits like:
- Simplified international shipments. We’ll handle all international shipping details–including customs paperwork–with no international fee for sellers. Just ship your items to our domestic shipping hub and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Hassle-free returns. We’ll manage and pay for returns at no cost to you. You keep the sale. We accept 30-day returns on eIS orders.
- Added protection. Once your item is at our shipping hub, you’re protected against common claims from buyers, including “Item Not Received,” chargebacks, and negative or neutral feedback.
- Unlocked potential. International buyers are now able to access more US listings at lower shipping costs compared to USPS and Global Shipping Program (GSP).
- Update your current listings to set eBay International Shipping as the default shipping method, and remove other international shipping services. Visit the eBay International Shipping Program page for more information on updating your listings.
- If you do continue to use alternative international shipping methods, be sure to comply with updated regulations.
Learn more about eBay International Shipping.