Flip your sneakers
Everything you need to know for fast, hassle-free selling.
Master your selling skills
Lowest fees in the game for authenticated sneakers.
Sell with confidence
Authenticity Guarantee ensures physical authentication and verified returns at no cost to you.
We have the buyers
A sneaker is sold on eBay every 5 seconds. We have the buyers for you.
Create a winning listing
Learn to list like a pro
Topics that teach you to:
- Make your listings stand out
- Ship items securely
- Grow your business
Learn how to:
- Take the perfect photo
- Write a click-worthy title
- Decide on the price
Increase your visibility:
Optimize your sneakers listing with these photo angles
Get the right shot
- Use up to 12 of your best photos
- Only show items buyer will receive
- Show all defects and flaws
Free shipping for Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers with FedEx®
We’re partnering with FedEx® to make shipping Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers easy for you. Beginning in October, upon sale, we’ll provide you with a FedEx shipping label at no cost to ship your Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers to an authentication center.
You can access these free labels via eBay Labels for both new and revised listings once your item sells, print the labels and apply to your package to ship to authentication center. FedEx offers thousands of convenient drop off locations to hand over the shipments. Additionally, we’ll also protect you against loss and damages if anything goes wrong during the first leg of shipping to the authenticator.
Don’t have access to a printer? You can request a QR code right from eBay Labels on the desktop or app, and eBay will automatically email a QR code to you. You can bring this QR code to participating FedEx drop off location which support QR codes, to have the staff at the location scan the code and print the shipping label for you. Note: make sure you ship from a FedEx location that can print your QR code. You can also print your FedEx label from home, desktop, or from the eBay app.
To take advantage of the new FedEx service for Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers, you’ll need to meet our new handling time requirement of 3 business days or less.
eBay and FedEx® partnership FAQs
How does eBay’s partnership with FedEx® benefit me?
Beginning in October, upon sale, we’ll provide you with a FedEx shipping label via eBay Labels at no cost to ship your Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers to an authentication center. We’ll also protect you against loss and damages if anything goes wrong during the first leg of shipping to the authenticator.
Are buyers protected if something goes wrong during shipping from the authenticator?
Yes. Buyers are still protected by eBay Money Back Guarantee. In the unlikely event that a buyer does not receive their sneakers from the authentication center, we’ll refund the item’s purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases.
Why does eBay require 3-day handling time for shipping to the authentication center?
We introduced the 3-day handling requirement to remove the guesswork from shipping so that buyers will know exactly when they’ll receive their sneakers. In addition, the 3-day handling time requirement now aligns with handling times for all Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers, which means sneakers will arrive at our authenticators faster, and buyers will receive their orders faster, too.
I am ready to ship with my free label, what’s next?
If using a QR code, ensure you find a location which can print your QR code here. FedEx offers over 2,000 convenient drop off locations across the country. If you have an existing FedEx account, you can also schedule a pickup.
Shipping and packaging
Make it an easy process
When shipping Authenticity Guarantee-eligible sneakers, receive a free eBay shipping label via FedEx by using eBay Labels to ship your items to our authentication facility. Proper shipping ensures a smooth authentication process.
- Pack the shoebox and the packing slip in a larger box and line the sides with bubble wrap to avoid shifting in transit.
- Ensure that all relevant information is on your shipping label. If you use eBay Labels, everything—including the unique code that allows the authenticator to process orders smoothly—is included. If you create your own shipping labels, be sure to include the code on the third line as shown in the example.
- Only include items in the original listing as sold, no extra merchandise.
How the authentication facility ships and packs
- The authentication team receives the sneakers and any collateral materials, including but not limited to box and papers, and confirms that the item is consistent with the listing title, description, and images.
- The authentication team performs a multi-point physical authentication inspection.
- A security tag is attached to the left sneaker and is then carefully packaged with eBay branded boxes, and a unique NFC-enabled authentication card filled with detailed information about the item.
- The sneaker is shipped to the buyer via a secure and tracked service within 3 days or less.
Give and get support
eBay supports you even when the transaction is complete
|✔ Seller help ➔
||⟳ Returns ➔
||☏ Customer service tips ➔|
Authenticity Guarantee returns and protections
- In the case of a return, we confirm you get back what you sent out.
- Items are inspected before they get back to you.
- If something happens that is out of your control, we stand behind you.
- Money Back Guarantee is also offered on final sales that are not Authenticity Guarantee orders.
Sell with total confidence
With Authenticity Guarantee, eBay has your back every step of the way.