2023 Fall Seller Update
This fall, we’re introducing new features and updates to help you reach more buyers, enhance your listings, and have a seamless selling experience.
Our top priority is giving sellers the tools they need to grow their business. That’s why we’re excited to share new features and resources to help you take your selling game to the next level.
You’ll learn about innovations and improvements to how you create and manage your listings, and new Promoted Listings features to help you stay competitive in the marketplace.
We also have updates to the shipping experience and information on how we’re helping you stay on top of EU regulations.
These are just some of the updates we’ve got in store for you. To learn more about all of the enhancements and features we’re showcasing this fall, click on the links below.
Running your business
- Progress for resolving issues with unpaid items and consequences for repeat offenders
- Updated requirements for registered business sellers who sell to European buyers
Listing & promoting
- Social Page now available for all sellers
- New Sales tab on your Storefront to highlight coupons
- Send offers in bulk on the eBay app
- List faster and easier with new AI-powered features
- Changes to listing categories
- New dynamic bidding strategy for Promoted Listings Advanced
- Introducing Smart Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns
Fees & financials
- Opt in to get a paperless Form 1099-K
- New updates that make it easy to ship internationally
- Clarified that generative AI tools and content may be offered
- Provided additional information on our international buying and selling programs, including the eBay International Shipping Program
- Outlined more details related to our personalization considerations
- Updated our arbitration terms.
Seller Updates at a glance
Be prepared when updates go live.