With eBay International Shipping, you can fine-tune your listings to avoid brand or manufacturer restrictions, regulations or licensing issues. Just because certain listings can’t travel the world doesn’t mean you should miss out on sales, profits and other benefits on the listings that can.
Enjoy these benefits, even if you only update some listings to eBay International Shipping
Expand your buyer pool
Watch the profits roll in when your items are shown to millions of buyers in more than 200 countries.
You’re protected against common claims and negative or neutral feedback.
Don’t sweat returns
eBay manages returns, pays for refunds, and you keep the sale.
No international selling fees
Sellers reduce their selling costs on international transactions by an average of 13%* with eBay International Shipping.
*This discount reflects the average eBay savings; actual discount may vary by seller standard and service metrics status.
Do you sell branded items that can’t be exported?
The VeRO process is different with the new eBay International Shipping program. If we get a VeRO report, we’ll notify you and remove this item from eBay International Shipping. But don’t worry—you won’t be penalized by eBay or have your account suspended.
To avoid selling your branded items to countries they can’t go, you can easily add country exclusions to those listings individually.
Do you sell licensed merchandise that can’t be exported?
No problem! You can add country exclusions to those listings individually without unenrolling from eBay International Shipping. That way, you can enjoy all the benefits on your eligible items.
Here’s how to opt back in:
Login and go to “Account Settings”, choose “Shipping Preferences”, and select “Enroll” next to “eBay International Shipping”.
Then, you can make country exclusions on individual listings as needed.
1. Click on the active listing you’d like to update. Then click Revise Listing and scroll to the Shipping section.
2. Click See shipping options and select the toggle to the right of Excluded locations.
3. Navigate to your Preferences and to Excluded locations. Then select all the locations under the International section that you want to exclude. Or, to keep this listing in the U.S. only, select all the locations under the International section.
4. Select Done. Confirm your selections within the excluded locations box.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Revise it to complete your country exclusions.
Want to read more about eBay International Shipping?
Get all the details and answers to all your questions by visiting the Program Details page on Seller Center.