The sale of tobacco is highly regulated, and may cause harm to eBay members, so we do not allow tobacco products to be listed.
What is the policy?
The following or similar items are not allowed:
- Cigarettes, cigars, and loose tobacco
- Herbal cigarettes or herbal tobacco (sometimes called nicotine-free or tobacco-free cigarettes or shisha)
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) including e-cigarettes, e-liquids and e-cigarette parts
- Accessories for e-cigarettes
The following are exceptions that can be listed:
- Collectible/vintage packages
- Nicotine patches or gum
- Tobacco seeds
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps sellers follow important government regulations while ensuring that eBay remains a safe marketplace.