You can go to checkout on eBay in a number of ways. If you have items in your shopping cart, select Go to checkout. You can choose to pay for some of your items or all of them at once.
If you've already bought an item or won an auction, select Pay Now in your Purchase history, or select Complete purchase in your order confirmation email.
How to pay for an item at checkout
Here’s how to complete your order:
- Choose your payment method and enter any required information.
- We’ll show your primary shipping address, but if you want the item sent somewhere else, select Change. You can then either select another address you’ve used before or select Add a new address.
- Check that the item shown is the right one.
- Select a shipping option.
- If you have an eBay coupon or discount offer, enter the redemption code and select Apply.
- Select Confirm and pay.
If you have a specific request for the seller — for example, special shipping instructions or details for a custom order — select Message to seller. We’ll pass the message along after you complete your purchase.
Choosing a payment method
You can usually pay with credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal, but it can vary depending on the item category. For more information on ways to pay, see our payment methods article.
Changing your shipping address after checkout
If you need to change your shipping address after you complete your purchase, contact the seller immediately to let them know. If they haven’t already shipped the item, you can ask them to cancel the order, and you can buy the item again using the correct shipping address.
You can find out more in our article on changing your shipping details after a purchase.