Your monthly zero insertion fee listings
If you have an eBay Store, you’ll receive more zero insertion fee listings per month than non-Store subscribers.
|Store package||Zero insertion fee listings per month|
(No Store package)
|Up to 50 fixed price and auction style|
|Starter Store package||Up to 100 fixed price and auction style|
|Basic Store package||Up to 250 fixed price + up to 250 auction style|
|Premium Store package||Up to 1,000 fixed price + up to 500 auction style|
|Anchor Store package||Up to 10,000 fixed price + up to 1,000 auction style|
|Enterprise Store package||Up to 100,000 fixed price + up to 2,500 auction style|
From time to time, we’ll present promotional offers with additional zero insertion fee listings, so keep an eye on your messages and the Seller Center.
How it works
You won’t be charged an insertion fee if you still have an allotment of zero insertion fee listings available in a given month. However, you still need to pay a final value fee when your item sells. You’ll also be charged advanced listing upgrade fees and supplemental service fees if you choose to use them, including:
- Adding a subtitle
- Listing your item in two categories
- Buying and printing shipping labels through eBay
Some things you should be aware of:
- If you’re a private seller, you’ll only receive zero insertion fee listings in the country of your registered address. For example, if you have a registered address in the United States, you’ll only receive zero insertion fee listings on the US site, ebay.com.
- You can add up to 12 pictures per listing for free.
- All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings associated with your eBay Store subscription.
- The following count toward your monthly allocation of zero insertion fee listings:
- Manual and automatically relisted items
- The original listing and each monthly renewal for Good ’Til Canceled listings
- Listings that you end early or that we end early
- Duplicate identical auction-style listings (even if one or more of those listings doesn’t immediately appear on eBay)
- If you create a listing under a conditional zero-insertion-fee-listings promotion and then revise the listing so that it no longer qualifies under the terms of the promotion, you may be charged an insertion fee (even if some of your free allocation remains).
- The following categories do not qualify for zero insertion fee listings:
- Real Estate
- Select Motors categories: Boats, Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, Other Vehicles & Trailers, and Powersports
- Select Business & Industrial categories: Heavy Equipment (found in Heavy Equipment, Parts & Attachments), Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts (found in Restaurant & Food Service), Commercial Printing Presses (found in Printing & Graphic Arts)
- For auction-style listings, you can only use your zero insertion fee listings in the following categories:
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Coins & Paper Money
- Dolls & Bears
- Entertainment Memorabilia
- Health & Beauty
- Jewelry & Watches
- Pottery & Glass
- Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards
- Toys & Hobbies
See our article on fees, credits, and invoices for more information on eBay fees.