Your monthly zero insertion fee listings
If you have an eBay Store, you'll receive more zero insertion fee listings per month than non-Store subscribers.
|Store package||Zero insertion fee listings per month|
(No Store package)
|Up to 50 fixed price and auction-style|
|Starter Store package||Up to 100 fixed price and auction-style|
|Basic Store package||Up to 250 fixed price + up to 250 auction-style|
|Premium Store package||Up to 1,000 fixed price + up to 500 auction-style|
|Anchor Store package||Up to 10,000 fixed price + up to 1,000 auction-style|
|Enterprise Store package||Up to 100,000 fixed price + up to 2,500 auction-style|
From time to time, we'll have promotional offers with additional zero insertion fee listings, so keep an eye on our Seller Center and your Messages.
How it works
You won't be charged an insertion fee if you still have an allotment of zero insertion fee listings available in a given month. However, you will still need to pay a final value fee when your item sells. You'll also be charged advanced listing upgrade fees and supplemental service fees if you choose to use them, including:
- Adding a subtitle
- Listing your item in two categories
- Buying and printing shipping labels through eBay
Some things you should be aware of:
- If you're a private seller, you'll only receive zero insertion fee listings in the country of your registered address. For example, if you have a registered address in the US, you'll only receive zero insertion fee listings on the US site, eBay.com.
- You can add up to 12 pictures per listing for free
- All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings associated with your Store subscription
- The following count toward your monthly allocation of zero insertion fee listings:
- Manual and automatically relisted items
- The original listing and each renewal for Good 'Til Cancelled listings
- Listings that you end early, or we end early
- Duplicate identical auction-style listings (even if one or more of those listings doesn't appear on eBay immediately)
- If you create a listing under a conditional Zero Insertion Fee listings promotion and then you revise the listing so that it no longer qualifies under the terms of the promotion, you may be charged an insertion fee (even if you have some of your free allocation remaining).
- Certain categories don't qualify for zero insertion fee listings:
- Real Estate
- Select Motors categories: Boats, Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, Other Vehicles & Trailers, and Powersports
- Select Business & Industrial categories: Heavy Equipment (found in Heavy Equipment, Parts & Attachments), Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts (found in Restaurant & Food Service), Commercial Printing Presses (found in Printing & Graphic Arts)
- For auction-style listings, you can use your zero insertion fee listings in the following categories only:
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Coins & Paper Money
- Dolls & Bears
- Entertainment Memorabilia
- Health & Beauty
- Jewelry & Watches
- Pottery & Glass
- Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards
- Toys & Hobbies
To find out more about eBay fees, please see our article on fees, credits and invoices.