eBay selling fees & credits
The exact cost of selling an item is based on the types of items you sell, how your listing is set up, and whether or not you have an eBay Store.
- Selling fees
- Store selling fees
- Fees for selling a vehicle on eBay Motors
- Zero insertion fee listings
Paying for eBay fees and other selling costs
When you start selling, you'll need to set up a valid payment method for selling costs, for example, a debit or credit card, or your linked checking account. You can keep track of all your selling fees, payouts, and any credits you've received, in your Financial statement in Payments - opens in new window or tab in My eBay or the Payments tab in Seller Hub.
- Choosing your payment method for selling costs
- Viewing or reconciling your eBay sales
- Updating your checking account details
- Fee credits
Other non-eBay fees
Keep in mind that there are other charges that you may be responsible for that aren't part of eBay, such as taxes on your eBay sales.