If you’re new to selling, or you only sell occasionally, use our quick listing tool - opens in new window or tab to create your listing in just a few minutes. If you want to see more options in the quick listing tool, such as quantity, reserve price, duration, and schedule listing, here’s how to enable them:
- At the top of the listing form, select Change listing preferences.
- Check the Enable more options box and Save.
- Select More options to view your additional listing options.
If you still need more listing options, use the Switch to business tool link at the top of the listing page.
Once you have some listings up and running, go to Seller Hub for all the tools you need to manage your eBay business.
Business tool features
The business tool has a range of features not included in the quick listing tool. Here are just some of those features:
- Buyer requirements: Exclude buyers you don’t want to do business with, such as those living in a country you don’t ship to.
- Subtitle: Display more information about your item in search results.
- Listing Designer: Achieve a professional appearance without HTML, including reusable text inserts for descriptions.
- Templates: Save as many as 10 listings to use as templates for future listings.
- Combined shipping discounts: Create rules to apply shipping discounts when items are combined.
- Lots: Sell multiple items to one buyer in just one listing.
- Visitor counter: Find out how much interest your listing is getting.
Some listing features in the business tool incur additional fees. You’ll be able to see the fees listed in the tool and in the Review your fees section.
Learn more about the tools available in Seller Hub to help you manage sales, from listing creation to marketing and traffic analysis.
New listing tool
Starting in January 2021, business sellers will begin to see the option to try a new listing tool. The new tool features a clean design, improved listing features, and a unified listing experience across desktop and mobile web browsers.
If you've been opted in to using the new tool, you'll see a link to Try the new listing tool at the top of the Create a listing page. Eventually, the business tool will be completely replaced by the new listing tool. In the meantime, if you would prefer to switch back to the business tool, you can select Switch to classic view from the top of the page.