With both Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro, you can use stored comments for your feedback, so you don’t need to type out a comment every time. In addition, Selling Manager Pro allows you to automatically leave feedback after a buyer has paid.
Use and change stored feedback comments
When leaving feedback for your buyers, Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro will display one of their stored comments at random for you to use. When leaving feedback for your buyers, the system displays a random comment for you to use. You can use the one selected or select another from the dropdown menu.
You can create additional comments or change your default ones.
Here’s how to add, edit, or delete your stored comments:
- From the Leave feedback page, select Edit Stored Comments.
- Add, edit, or delete your comments.
- Select Save Comments.
With Selling Manager Pro, you can also send an automated email to ask buyers to leave feedback for you.
How to set up automatic feedback on Selling Manager Pro
To set up Selling Manager Pro to leave automatic feedback, you must first change the related preferences.
- In the Automation Preferences - opens in new window or tab view of Selling Manager Pro, scroll down to the feedback section.
- Choose an option for when you want feedback to be left for buyers:
- Buyer has paid for this item: automatically leaves feedback when you mark a payment as received.
- Buyer has paid for this item and left me positive feedback: automatically leaves feedback when you mark a payment as received and the buyer left you positive feedback.
- Select Apply.
From then on, Selling Manager Pro automatically generates positive feedback for the buyer using a randomly selected stored comment.