You can get notified about updates including:
- Member communications: Messages received from other members
- Selling: Notifications about items you're selling, seller tools, seller performance updates, and Best Offers
- Buying: Notifications about items you're watching, bidding on, or bought; saved searches and sellers; and Best Offers
- Account and other eBay activities: Notifications about changes to your account, feedback, and Resolution Center
- Promotions and surveys
If you're not getting notifications even after you've set them up in your preferences, try checking your junk mail folder.
You can adjust your notification preferences to choose the frequency and type of notifications you receive, including:
- How frequently you'd like to receive a notification
- At what email address you'd like to receive each notification
- Whether you'd like HTML or text-only emails
- If you'd like to receive alerts via instant messenger (message and data rates apply)
- Go to Account in My eBay, and select Communication preferences - opens in new window or tab.
- Select Show All at the top of the page to see your current settings.
- Set or change your settings, and then select Save.
You can also set alerts on your mobile device by downloading the eBay app.