Downloading the eBay app
To download the eBay mobile app on iOS devices:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple device.
- Search for "eBay".
- Select Get and then Install.
To download the eBay mobile app on Android devices:
- Go to the Android Market or Play Store on your device.
- Search for 'eBay'.
- Select Install.
Turning on eBay app notifications
Turn on notifications to stay up-to-date with your bids and watched items. Here's how:
For iOS devices:
- Go to Settings > Notifications > eBay > Allow notifications - On.
- Open the eBay app, go to My eBay > Settings > Notifications, and choose which notifications you'd like to receive.
For Android devices:
- Go to Settings > Apps > eBay > Allow notifications - On.
- Open the eBay app, and select the dropdown in the top left corner.
- Go to Settings > Notifications, and choose which notifications you'd like to receive.
Troubleshooting on the eBay app
You shouldn't have any problems using the eBay app, but here are some solutions to issues people occasionally run into:
- Can't launch the app? Check for updates in the app store and download the latest version. If you already have the latest version but can't launch it, try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling – you won't lose any information
- Photos won't upload? Try rebooting your mobile device. If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall and then reinstall the app
- Can't log in with your eBay user ID or password? Double check your information is being entered correctly – autofill and autocorrect can sometimes enter things you weren't intending
We regularly update and improve our app, so keep an eye on the Android Play Store or iOS App Store to make sure you're always using the most up-to-date version.