If you use Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab to manage your eBay business, the features of Selling Manager are already included.
Selling Manager allows you to:
- Create listings in bulk or individually
- See all your eBay listings – whether they're scheduled to be listed, active, sold, or unsold – in different views
- Perform post-sales tasks in bulk, such as leaving feedback, sending emails to buyers, and printing shipping labels
- View archived records of your listing and sales activity
Sales reports are available to view online for 16 months. You should download your reports if you'd like to be able to view them after 16 months.
Selling Manager Pro
With Selling Manager Pro, you get all the functionality of Selling Manager, with additional reporting, inventory management, and automation features. Selling Manager Pro is available for $15.99 per month as an add-on package for Starter or Basic Store subscribers, or free with a Premium, Anchor, or Enterprise Store subscription.
First time subscribers can try out Selling Manager Pro with a 30-day free trial. When you sign up, a subscription credit for the first 30 days will be added to your account at the end of the trial period. If you unsubscribe before the 30-day free trial is up but subscribe again later, you'll be charged a monthly fee when you subscribe a second time.
You'll need to subscribe on the same eBay country site where you opened your Store. Once you're signed up, you can access the Selling Manager Pro features via My eBay and Seller Hub.
With Selling Manager Pro, you can:
- Manage products, track inventory, and store listing templates
- View and download reports on your sales activities
- Automatically schedule listings and relist unsold items. Regular listing fees apply when you automatically relist items
To get the most from Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro, visit the Seller Center - opens in new window or tab for more information.
Try using the advanced search in the Selling Manager tools. It will let you fine tune search queries for active listings, making it easy to find items that need updating.
How to subscribe to Selling Manager Pro
If you're a Premium or higher Store subscriber, you're automatically opted in to Selling Manager Pro. If you're a Basic or Starter Store subscriber, here's how to subscribe:
- Go to Subscriptions - opens in new window or tab in Account.
- Choose Select and Review under Selling Manager Pro.
- On the Order review page, select Submit Order.
If you don't have a Store subscription, you'll need to get one first. Here's how:
- Go to Choose a Store subscription - opens in new window or tab.
- Choose the eBay Store package you'd like to subscribe to and hit Select and review.
- Select Submit order to purchase the eBay Store subscription.
If you choose a Premium or higher Store subscription, you'll be automatically opted in to Selling Manager Pro, if you choose Basic or Starter, you'll have to subscribe to Selling Manager Pro using the instructions above.Subscribe to our tools - opens in new window or tab
How to unsubscribe from Selling Manager tools
- Go to Account and select Subscriptions - opens in new window or tab.
- Scroll down to eBay Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro and select Cancel Subscription.
- Select Yes to confirm that you're canceling your subscription.
If you cancel your subscription to Selling Manager Pro, we'll keep your archived sales and inventory data from Selling Manager Pro for 30 days. After 30 days, this data is automatically deleted. If you change your mind and subscribe again within 30 days, you'll still be able to access your information.