How to promote your listing on eBay
You can create Promoted listing campaigns, and monitor their performance, through your dashboard in Seller Hub.
To create a Promoted listings campaign:
- Go to Marketing in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab and choose Promoted listings.
- Select Create new campaign.
We'll take you through the process step-by-step – selecting which listings to promote, choosing how much you'd like to pay for the ads, and then reviewing and launching your campaign.
Any changes you make to your listing will automatically appear in your ad.
Promoted listing fees
You choose how much you want to pay for your Promoted listings – we call this the ad rate. The Promoted listing system chooses which listings to show and where, based on the listing's ad rate and relevancy to buyer search. Typically, a higher ad rate means more buyers will see it.
Here's how the fees work:
- You choose an ad rate from 1% to 20% of the item's sale price. A higher ad rate means greater promotion
- If a buyer selects one of your ads and then purchases the item, you'll be charged an ad fee based on the rate you chose
- Ad fees are shown on your seller invoice