The estimated delivery date shown on your listings is based on the time it takes you to pack and ship items (your handling time), and the delivery or courier services you offer.
If you can guarantee to get your items to a customer's door within four days, consider offering eBay Guaranteed Delivery.
Weekend and holiday deliveries
Weekends and holidays aren't included in estimated delivery dates, even though some carriers deliver on weekends.
A buyer may contact you if they specifically need a weekend delivery, or want a faster delivery option. If they're willing to pay any difference in cost, it's up to you whether to accept their request.
Express delivery on eBay
To appeal to buyers who need items quickly, consider adding express delivery services, such as overnight, next-day, or same-day delivery to your listing.
To offer express delivery, go to the Shipping details section when creating a listing, and choose your preferred carrier(s) from the Services dropdown menu.
Fast 'N Free listings
A great way to stand out and attract buyers is with Fast 'N Free. You don't need to do anything; we'll automatically add the Fast 'N Free logo to your listings whenever you meet these requirements:
- Both you and your buyer are located in the 48 contiguous US states
- We can estimate the item's delivery date as four business days or less based on your handling time, the delivery service you've offered, your location and the buyer's delivery address
- You offer free shipping as your first (default) shipping option
- You don't offer local pickup or freight as your first (default) shipping option
- The listing isn't in Classified Ad format
On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free is only used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.
How to qualify for Fast 'N Free
If Fast 'N Free logos aren't showing on your listings, here's a few things you can do to help you qualify:
- Offer free delivery and an expedited delivery option
- Offer same-day, or one-day handling
- Always upload your item's tracking details