To ensure eBay remains a safe and lawful marketplace, we don't allow the sale or offer of services for personal or sexual relationships, advice, friendship on social media, or traffic-drivers for websites.
What is the policy?
The following services are not allowed:
- Personal relationships, including in-person or online relationships
- Dating, sexual contact or escort services
- Offer to become "friends" or "followers" on social media sites
- Personal advice or coaching
- Website traffic-driving services
- Multi-level marketing programs
- Get rich quick schemes
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help - opens in new window or tab to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps you follow important government regulations and eBay's User Agreement while ensuring the marketplace remains safe for all users.