When you buy an item with Guaranteed Delivery, if it doesn't arrive by the date specified in the listing, we'll make it right.
Searching for items with eBay Guaranteed Delivery
Here's how to find items that are guaranteed to arrive in a timeframe you select:
- Select the Guaranteed Delivery option on the left side of the search results page or use the Guaranteed Delivery toggle on the right side to filter your results.
- Choose 1, 2, 3, or 4 day shipping.
We'll show you all the items that match your search results.
After you buy an item, we'll send you an email with your guaranteed delivery date. You'll also see the delivery date in Purchase history - opens in new window or tab in My eBay, and on your order details page.
What to do if your item doesn't arrive by the guaranteed delivery date
If the item you bought with eBay Guaranteed Delivery doesn't arrive on time, you can tell us by selecting Let us know in your confirmation email. Then choose Report delivery issue on the order details page.
You can also find your item in your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab and select Report late delivery from the More actions dropdown menu.
If there's an issue, you'll need to do let us know within 30 days of the guaranteed delivery date so we can make it right.
How we'll make it right
If something goes wrong, you can select an option to let us know how we can make it right. Depending on the issue, you may be able to:
- Receive a $5 voucher to use on a future eBay purchase (if shipping was free)
- Get a refund for the shipping cost (if you paid for shipping)
- Return the item for free and get a full refund
- Let the seller know that you didn't receive your item
Once you've made your choice, you don’t have to do anything else. We'll process your request right away.
Once you find an item you want to buy, you may have the option to select a different shipping option. If you do, the shipping cost may be different and, depending on the carrier, the delivery date may not be guaranteed.