If you can't find a listing you saw earlier, you can try:
- Scrolling further down the search results page
- Entering some slightly different keywords
- Using advanced search - opens in new window or tab
A listing I was interested in has disappeared
This can happen for a few reasons:
- The seller ended the listing early. Sometimes sellers leave a message in the listing explaining why it was ended sooner than expected. If you were watching the item, the listing may still appear in your Watchlist
- Someone else bought the item using Buy It Now so the listing ended immediately
- We removed the listing because it didn't comply with one of our policies. When this happens, we email any bidders to explain why. If you don't see this email in your inbox, check your junk and spam folders
The listing for the item I bought has disappeared
If you've bought an item but can't find the listing on the site anymore, you should still be able to find the listing details in one of the following places:
- Your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab – Be sure to scroll through all sections, including Canceled items, Canceled invoices, and Returns and canceled orders
- Your order confirmation email – If you bought the item as a guest, the listing won't appear in your purchase history. Instead, look for the eBay guest order confirmation email you received after you bought the item. This email includes all your order details and a link to the listing. You can find more information in our article about buying as a guest
If we've removed a listing, and you've already bought and paid for the item, we recommend waiting 10 days for it to arrive. If your item hasn't arrived after 10 days, let us know. If you receive your item, but want to return it, you can request a refund.
Adding listings you're interested in to your Watchlist makes it easier to find them again in the future.