You can add up to 300 items to your watch list, so you don’t have to worry about losing track of items you’re considering buying. You’re under no obligation to buy items on your watch list.
How to use your watch list
- Add an item: Select Add to watch list beneath the buying options on the listing.
- View your watch list: Go to My eBay and select Watching.
- Remove an item: Simply tick the box beside each item and select Delete. You can select and delete multiple items at once.
- Filter your listings: Use the Sort dropdown to sort listings by most relevant, time left, price, seller ID, or date added.
- Organize your watch list: By default, you’re automatically shown all active and ended listings together. You can filter your results to view active or ended listings separately by selecting the dropdown menu beside Status.
Watch the video below to learn how to add items to your watch list:
You’ll receive notifications about items on your watch list by default. For example, you’ll receive an alert if a listing you’re watching is ending soon. You can change how often you receive notifications by following these steps:
- Go to Communications preferences - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Under Buyer, select Show beside Buying Activity.
- Beside Watch alert, you can choose whether you want to get real-time alerts or choose a daily, weekly, or monthly summary.
- Select Save.
You can make the “watch this item” link appear beside listings on your search results page by selecting the View dropdown menu, and then Customize. Simply tick the box beside the “watch this item” link.