How to use your watch list
When looking at a listing, select Add to watch list beneath the buying options to save the item for later.
You can view the items you've saved to your watch list - opens in new window or tab by going to My eBay, and then selecting Watch List.
Managing items on your Watch list
- To filter your Watch list items, select the dropdown menu beside Status. You can choose to view items from active or ended listings.
- Select the Sort dropdown to sort by most relevant, time left, price, seller ID or date added.
- To remove an item from your Watch list, simply tick the box beside it and select Delete.
- To compare items, tick the box beside the items and then select Compare.
You can choose to receive alerts notifying you if a listing you're watching is ending soon. Here's how:
- Go to Communications preferences - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Under Buyer, select Show beside Buying Activity.
- Beside Watch alert, you can choose whether you want to get real-time alerts or choose a daily, weekly, or monthly summary.
- Select Save.
You can make the 'Watch this item' link appear beside listings on your search results page by selecting the View dropdown menu, and then Customize. Simply tick the box beside the 'Watch this item' link.