Use the discount offers or coupons we send you to help pay for all or part of your eBay purchases.
How to pay with a coupon or discount
You can use your coupon to buy any item on eBay as long as the offer has not expired and the item you’d like to buy meets all the criteria stated on the coupon.
To spend your coupon or redeem our offer, enter the redemption code in the Gift cards, coupons, eBay Bucks section at checkout, then select Apply to see your new order total.
Things to remember when using a coupon or discount offer:
- Coupons and discount offers are only valid for a limited time, so always check the expiration date
- You can only use one coupon or offer per purchase
- Always check the terms and conditions for full details of the coupon or offer so you know what is included and what is not before you get to checkout
- Coupons and discount offers can not be transferred between eBay accounts
- You won’t need to pay with PayPal to redeem an eBay coupon or discount offer unless it’s specifically stated in the terms and conditions
- Enter the redemption code at checkout and select Apply before paying the remaining amount for your item
If you experience any problems redeeming your coupon, visit our redeeming coupons page - opens in new window or tab.
Where to find coupons and discounts
To receive discount offers, make sure your communication preferences - opens in new window or tab are set to receive marketing emails from us.
Select the button below to receive coupons and discounts.Receive coupons and discounts
Troubleshooting when you have issues with a coupon
- The coupon can be used for the item you’re buying
- The correct coupon code has been entered in the coupon field
- The coupon can be used with your selected payment method
- The coupon is displayed in your eBay user account
- The coupon has not already been redeemed
- The coupon is still valid
If you unexpectedly receive an error message, check that all your delivery details (including your telephone number) are correct, and make sure that you have not exceeded the maximum number of redemptions.