If your item arrives damaged, doesn't match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. If you've changed your mind and want to return it, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return.
- Top buying articles for you
- Return an item for a refund4 min article
- Paying for items2 min article
When you see an item for sale on eBay, the listing will include the payment methods you can use to buy it. If you have any problems paying for your items, we can help troubleshoot the issue.
- Paying with PayPal2 min article
If you have a PayPal account, you can use it to pay for your items on eBay. You can also link your PayPal and eBay accounts so you don’t need to enter your details each time you pay at checkout.
How Bidding Works
Resolving Buying Problems
- Get help with an item that hasn't arrived
- Return an item for a refund
- Ask eBay to step in and help for buyers
- Check the status of your return or missing item request
- Appeal eBay's decision about a return or missing item for buyers
- See 2 more articles
- Return shipping for buyers
- Get help if you bought as a guest