Your Home for Cell Phones, Smartphones, and Accessories
Shopping for a new cell phone or smartphone may seem complicated, but eBay makes the process simple and painless. Our extensive collection includes a huge variety of phones from Apple, Samsung, LG and other top brands. We also feature phones from every major cellular carrier including Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, as well as unlocked cell phones. Get the brands, colors, features, and networks you’re looking for in cell phones and smartphones when you browse our collection of eBay phones for excellent deals.
What to Look for When Purchasing a New Smartphone: Features & Specs
- Pay attention to the screen size: The average smartphone screen size in America is 5.5” inches. However, some people need or just want a larger screen. Think carefully about the screen size and, if necessary, use a ruler or measuring tape to get a good idea of what you want. Start by measuring the screen size of your current cell phone. Do you like it or do you need something bigger? Do you prefer something smaller?
- Choose your preferred operating system: Your choices are, for the most part, Android or iOS. Each operating system has its strengths as well as its weaknesses. You should consider customizable features, your needs, phone security, and access to apps. The ability to transfer files in a certain manner may also be something you need to consider.
- Camera: Do you plan on taking a lot of pictures? If so, look for a high pixel camera (both front and back) to take better pictures. You might also want to consider what, if any, photo or video editing capabilities come standard with the phone. Also, check out camera features. Do you take a low of low light photos? What about selfies (also known as portraits)? Check out the camera features to ensure that they meet your needs.
- 4G or 5G: Both 4G and 5G relate to cellular network speed. While 5G is approximately 20 times faster than 4G, it may not be available in all areas. If it isn’t available in your area and isn’t expected to be the standard any time soon, a 4G phone may be perfect without the additional cost often associated with 5G devices.
- Battery life: For most of us, there is nothing more annoying than a phone with an awful battery life. While some phones boast of extra-long battery life, it’s important to note that they're referring to usage as-is and not to the usage after you install all of your favorite apps that may continue running in the background.
- Fast charging: Associated with battery life is just how long it takes to completely charge the device. You may also be interested in specific charging features. For example, to get the fastest charge, must you use a brand-name charging cable? Some smartphones have slower charging times if you don’t use an official charger from the brand that produced your smartphone.
- Wireless charging: One of the most recent developments in smart devices is wireless charging. This primarily means that the phone doesn’t need to be plugged into a charger to charge. A similar, fully charged device may be used to partially charge your device.
- Biometric security: If you’re interested or need high-level security for your smartphone, look for one that features biometric security or fingerprint scanning. By using a fingerprint scan, you can better protect your smart device and everything stored on it from unauthorized users.
- Foldable screen: Some smartphones have foldable screens. Generally, these devices are rather thin. Yet, just because the screen or smartphone is thin doesn’t mean the screen is foldable. Do your research and know which models have this feature.
The Galaxy Note10
The Galaxy Note10 is raising the stakes against the competition with new and useful features. Samsung has taken customer feedback into account and used it to create the best Galaxy Note ever.
Some of the Perks of the Samsung Galaxy Note10
The most notable Galaxy Note10 features include:
- Infinity-O display: Both the front and rear facing cameras use the full edge-to-edge screen. This creates a larger picture as well as a more expansive cinematic view.
- Improved camera technology: The Galaxy Note10 includes six (yes, you read that right) cameras. All cameras having different megapixel counts and features to make your picture-taking and video-making experience the absolute best.
- Expanded storage space: The Galaxy Note10 has 256 GB of internal storage and 8 GB of RAM. Storage may be expanded to a whopping 1 TB.
- Larger screen for cinematic experiences: The Note10 has a 6.3” screen display making it one of the larger smartphones available. Bigger screens have a lot of benefits; one benefit is less stress on your eyes when watching videos or movies or playing games!
- Intelligent S Pen: The Note10 comes with its own stylus. With the Galaxy Note10, the device is better able to detect and interpret both writing and gestures.
- 5G compatibility: The Galaxy Note10 is both 4G and 5G compatible for maximum download speeds.
The Performance of The Galaxy Note10
When it comes to the performance of the new Galaxy Note10, how the above improvements function are where most people make their decisions:
- Battery performance: The fast charging time and PowerShare of the Galaxy Note10 makes the Note series more capable of lasting all day and assisting us with keeping our other Galaxy devices charged.
- Huge storage space: the internal storage of 256 GB makes the Galaxy Note10 a desired product for those who need the storage space of a laptop but don’t want to carry one around all day. With the 1TB additional microSD card you really will be able to do anything on your phone you can do on your laptop.
- Screen size: with a 6.3” inch screen size, and wall to wall screen, not being able to recognize all the minute details will be a thing of the past.
- Intelligent S Pen: The S Pen is able to control the camera, turn the volume up or down on your Note10, gesture to switch between screen and even write notes.
The Look of the Galaxy Note10
The Galaxy Note10 includes both a unique and captivating look, including:
- 7.2mm-thick screen: While the Galaxy Note series has always been larger in screen size, it goes to the next level with a thinner, easier-to-hold device.
- Multiple colors: The Galaxy Note10 has three distinct colors that are perfect for personalization: aura glow, aura black, and aura white.
Accessorize Your Smartphone
Don't forget to accessorize! Our mobile phone accessories collection includes chargers, headsets, screen protectors, cases, covers and all kinds of other items to customize your phone and improve its functionality. We also offer cell phone batteries, replacement screens and other cell phone parts.
And Now Available… iPhone 11
Smartphones like the iPhone 11 are handy for many reasons, and this version of Apple's flagship product packs in a ton of useful features. Not only has Apple beefed up the battery, but taking photos is a much more professional experience. This feature-rich variant of the iPhone even has quick charging, and it can be purchased easily on eBay.
Some of the Unique Features of the iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 has quite a few new features. Some of them include:
- Deep Fusion: A unique photo feature of the iPhone 11. With it, the camera takes nine images and compiles them into a single image. The resulting image will have sharper edges.
- Faster Face ID: It uses the front-facing camera to scan your face and unlock the phone if there is a match. In previous iterations of the iPhone, the Face ID system was much slower, which Apple has chosen to improve with this version of the phone.
- Dark mode: With iOS 13, you'll have the option to darken the entire theme of your phone when in low light.
- Three rear cameras: In the rear of the phone, you'll notice three apertures. These are three shooters with wide, ultrawide, and telephoto lenses. These will allow you to change the photo mode more quickly and add in different effects when you're taking a shot.
The Look and Feel of the iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 also has some unique aspects to its look and feel:
- Textured matte finish: This version has a back panel with texturing that makes it easier to grip. It also makes the back less shiny.
- The notch: Like the previous versions of the iPhone, Apple has included the notch at the top of the screen, which has application-related functionality.
- Multiple colors: In addition to the silver coloration, you'll be able to accessorize your iPhone with three additional colors: midnight green, space gray, and gold.
Can the iPhone 11 Fast Charge?
Yes, Fast Charge is available with the iPhone 11. Fast charging allows you to get a full charge in about an hour. This is particularly impressive considering the larger battery on the iPhone 11.
Check Out the Latest Smartwatches
Is your smartphone seemingly permanently attached to your hand? You may want to consider adding a stylish smartwatch to your technology lineup. We offer the latest smartwatches from Apple (Apple Watch Series 5), Motorola, Samsung (Galaxy Watch), and other top brands. In addition, we provide plenty of smartwatch accessories such as cases, docking stations and screen protectors to ensure you can protect your smartwatch at all times.
With a smartwatch—one of the newest and hottest mobile devices—you can access the latest apps, games and much more without reaching into your pocket or purse. No matter what your preference, you'll save on the latest and most popular smart devices at eBay.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the brands mentioned above.