CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionGuides student pilots and FAA-designated examiners through the final test in acquiring a pilot license. This title provides information regarding knowledge requirements, understanding physiological conditions such as dehydration, spatial disorientation, and hypoxia, and skill requirements for takeoff and landing, bank angles, and airspeed.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration is the government organization that regulates and sets procedural standards for the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitlePractical Test Standards Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Weight285 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.