All you need is a blog, website, social network, or mobile app to apply to the program where you can earn commissions by sending buyers to eBay.
How the eBay Partner Network works
eBay Partner Network - opens in new window or tab is free to join and only takes a few minutes to get started.
Here’s how the program works:
- Apply: Complete a quick online application - opens in new window or tab.
- Create: Use our tools to easily create trackable eBay affiliate links. These links can direct your users to specific eBay listings (including your own), search results, and other locations.
- Promote: Add eBay affiliate links to your blog, website, social network pages, or mobile apps. You can add as many links as you like, and you can focus on promoting specific items or categories that will appeal to your visitors.
- Earn commissions: You’ll earn a commission when your visitors click on your links, and win or purchase an item. Commissions vary by product category - opens in new window or tab and are based on a percentage of eBay’s earnings for that transaction. When you drive a new buyer to make a purchase, you’ll earn an additional commission bonus.
- Get $0 Final Value Fees: When you sell an item through eBay Partner Network, we’ll add a credit to your next invoice covering your Final Value Fee.
Visit eBay Partner Network - opens in new window or tab for more information about becoming an eBay affiliate, including quick start guides, webinars, and other resources.