Shipping & Tracking for Buyers
- Tracking your item1 min article
You can follow your package online all the way to your shipping address when the seller uploads tracking information.
- Shipping rates for buyers1 min article
You can find out how much shipping costs in the shipping section of every eBay listing. We always show the shipping cost separately from the item cost so you can see exactly how much you’ll pay for delivery before you go to checkout.
- Expected delivery dates for buyers2 min article
Expected delivery dates let you know when you can expect an eBay item to arrive.
- Saving through combined shipping2 min article
Most sellers on eBay are happy to ship everything to you in the same package if you’re buying multiple items from them. You might also get a shipping discount because the seller saves money by combining items.
- Changing your shipping details after a purchase3 min article
If you’ve already completed your purchase but need to make a change to your address or shipping details, contact the seller as soon as possible to let them know.
- See 2 more articles
- Buying with local pickup1 min article
Many sellers offer free local pickup, especially for large items which may be difficult to ship. You can collect the item in person, inspect it before you take it home, and save money by not having to pay for shipping.
- International purchases and shipping for buyers3 min article
You'll find items from all over the world on eBay. International sellers can send items to you through regular shipping services, or they may use eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP) if they’re in the US or UK.
Shipping for Sellers
- Setting up your shipping options2 min article
There are many ways to send items to your buyers. By offering more than one delivery option, you'll be able to attract different types of buyers.
- Offering combined shipping2 min article
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- Shipping rates for sellers1 min article
Offering free shipping, or reducing delivery charges as much as possible, can help you win over undecided buyers, and grow your business.
- Labels and packaging tipsFind out what you need to know about getting your item to your buyer quickly and safely.1 min article
- Global Shipping Program10 min article
The Global Shipping Program makes your items available to more than 60 million buyers worldwide. You're protected from negative / neutral feedback, and have control over which items you want to ship through the program.
- See 5 more articles
- Delivery date options for sellers2 min article
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an expected delivery date on eBay listings.
- Tracking items you've sold3 min article
Uploading tracking details after you've sent an item enables you and your buyer to follow its journey, all the way through to delivery.
- Using our shipping calculator2 min article
When you create a listing using the calculated shipping option, we use our shipping calculator to automatically update the shipping charge a buyer sees, based on their location, and the details you provide on your package and delivery service.
- Shipping discounts5 min article
Offering shipping discounts can encourage buyers to add more of your items to their purchase.
- International shipping for sellers8 min article
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Simply add international shipping and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.