With listing templates you no longer have to start from scratch every time you list an item. They also help ensure that you give buyers consistent information across all your listings. Once you have set up a template, it’s easy to revise, rename, or delete it.
How to create selling templates
You can create reusable listing templates from Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab.
Creating templates in Seller Hub
To create a template:
- Go to Listing templates - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub and select Create new template.
- Name your template so you’ll remember the type of item it covers.
- Add in the rest of your listing details.
- Preview or Save the template.
You can create up to 50 different templates.
To create a listing from your template:
- Go to Listing templates - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
- Select Create listing from the Actions dropdown menu.
- Create your listing.
From the Actions dropdown you can also edit, delete, and copy your template.