With a Sales Reports or Sales Reports Plus subscription you can keep track of your total sales, successful listings, average sale price, month-to-month sales growth, and your fees.
How to use Sales Reports
Sales Reports is a free tool that allows you to:
- Measure your sales performance against your sales goals
- Find out which factors contribute to sales
- Determine areas of opportunity and areas for improvement
- Refine your selling strategies to ensure success
Sales Reports Plus is available for a monthly fee, or included free when you have an eBay Store. It offers additional features, such as viewing sales by category, selling format and ending time, as well as any unpaid item activity.
In Sales Reports, reports are available for 6 months, while reports using Sales Reports Plus are available for 2 years. If you want to keep reports permanently, you can print or download them.
How to subscribe to Sales Reports or Sales Reports Plus
Subscribing to Sales Reports is simple. Here's how:
- Go to Subscriptions - opens in new window or tab in the Account section of My eBay.
- Scroll down to Sales Reports or Sale Reports Plus and select Subscribe.
- Check that you've selected the correct tool and choose Continue.
- Read and agree to the terms in our user agreement and select Subscribe.
If you subscribe to Sales Reports, you must view your report at least once every 60 days, or your subscription will automatically end. There is no minimum activity requirement for Sales Reports Plus subscribers.