With Sales Reports you can keep track of your total sales, successful listings, average sale price, sales growth, and your fees.
How to use Sales Reports
Sales Reports is a free tool that allows you to:
- Measure your sales performance against your sales goals
- Find out which factors contribute to sales
- Determine areas of opportunity and improvement
- Refine your selling strategies to ensure success
Sales Reports Plus offers additional features, such as viewing sales by category, selling format and ending time, as well as any unpaid item activity.
In Sales Reports, reports are available for 6 months, while reports using Sales Reports Plus are available for 2 years. Print or download reports if you want to keep them permanently.
How to subscribe to Sales Reports or Sales Reports Plus
- Go to Subscriptions in the Account section of My eBay.
- Scroll down to Sales Reports or Sale Reports Plus and select Subscribe.
- Check that you’ve chosen the correct tool and select Continue.
- Read and agree to the terms in our user agreement and select Subscribe.
If you’re subscribed to Sales Reports, you must view your report at least once every 60 days, or your subscription will automatically end. There is no minimum activity requirement for Sales Reports Plus subscribers.
How to download sales tax reports
- Go to the Orders tab in Seller Hub.
- Select Paid and Shipped, located on the left-hand side.
- Select Download report (you may see a message stating “we’re working on an improved solution for downloading orders”. Select Ok).
- Choose the listing and records type (Sold or Paid and shipped, etc.)
- Select Save.
Your report will show in the completed Downloads section.