Here's how to use calculated shipping when listing your items:
- In the Shipping section of your listing, select Calculated: Cost varies by buyer location.
- Next to Services, select Calculate Shipping.
- In Package details in the Shipping Calculator, enter your package type, dimensions, and weight. If you're selling an irregularly shaped item, estimate its dimensions by measuring a box you can fit it in.
- In Your details, enter your ZIP code and any handling fees.
- You can add a destination if you'd like. If you're shipping internationally, we recommend using the Global Shipping Program.
- Select Calculate shipping.
- Then select the shipping services you want to offer. Those you select appear to the left, and you can drag them to reorder the presentation to your buyer.
- Select Offer shipping services.
- Complete your listing.
You can also use the shipping calculator - opens in new window or tab before creating your listing, to research what it might cost to send your item to different locations.