Before you open a Store, you'll need:
- An eBay seller account with an automatic payment method on file. Learn more about creating a seller account - opens in new window or tab
- An idea of what Store features you need. Visit the Seller Center - opens in new window or tab to compare our Store packages
Visit the Seller Center to learn more about the benefits of setting up an eBay Store - opens in new window or tab.
How to set up your Store
First, decide what subscription level you want – Basic, Premium, or Anchor. When you've chosen your package, here's how to open your Store:
- Go to Account - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Select Subscriptions.
- In the eBay Stores section, find your chosen Stores package.
- Select Subscribe.
Once you've subscribed to your Store, we'll help you get it up and running with instructions - opens in new window or tab showing you how to:
- Personalize the store – you can choose a design and a name, and add your business logo
- Organize your inventory – you can set up custom categories and promote specific listings
- Preview how it'll look to buyers – you can make sure everything is perfect before your Store goes live