Customize your eBay Store
You'll find all the tools for managing your Store, and more, in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab. You can manage stock, put items on sale, organize your listings within custom categories, select items to feature, and more.
You can find more about managing your store in the Seller Center - opens in new window or tab.
If you haven't opted into Seller Hub, you can do so when you select Manage my Store.Manage your Store - opens in new window or tab
Put your Store on vacation
If you need to take a break from your Store for any reason, you can put it on vacation. You can leave a note to let your buyers know you'll be away and when you'll be back.
You can also hide your fixed price listings while you're gone so no one will be waiting for items you can't post on time.
Here's how to put your Store on vacation and hide your fixed price listings:
- In the Change settings - opens in new window or tab section of the Messages tab in My eBay, find Store vacation settings and select Turn on.
- To hide your fixed price listings, select Hide and block purchases from my fixed price listings.
- To show your return date, select Display a return date and enter the date you'll reopen your Store.
- In Message to display on your storefront, enter a short explanatory note to your buyers.
When you're ready to reopen your Store, select Change vacation settings, then select Turn off.
What to know about vacation settings
- You'll continue to be charged normal fees (such as your eBay Store subscription fee and listing-related fees) while vacation settings are on
- It can take several days for your listings to become hidden after you update your Store vacation setting
- When you clear your vacation setting, it can take several days for your listings to appear in search results
- When your vacation settings are on, they remain in effect until you turn them off
What to know about hiding your fixed price listings
When you hide your fixed price listings, buyers won't see them in your eBay Store, in search results, in cross-promotions, or on any other eBay pages.
- All auction-style and other listings will continue to appear as they normally do
- Buyers who have already purchased items will still be able to view them
- All other details of your fixed price listings stay the same. For example, listings can expire if they aren't scheduled to be automatically renewed or relisted
- Your fixed price listings remain hidden until you turn off this option in your vacation settings
Changing the name of your store
While you can change the name of your Store in Seller Hub, we don't advise it because any marketing links or bookmarks created by your buyers will no longer work, and your store will also be ranked as a new site in some search engine results.
If you still want to change the name of your Store, the new name can't be:
- the username of another member on eBay, or be misleadingly similar to the username of another eBay member
- identical or misleadingly similar to another company's name that's protected by trademark law
- a name that contains the word eBay or PayPal, or a name which is misleadingly similar to eBay or PayPal
You can create your own unique Store categories and put items into two Store categories at a time at no extra charge.