Before deciding to close your store, keep in mind:
- If you’re going to be away for a while, you can put your eBay Store on vacation instead of closing it
- You can change your subscription level - opens in new window or tab if your business’s needs have changed
- All of your current auction-style listings will remain active until their ending date is reached or until your items are sold. Active fixed price listings may be subject to standard fees after you close your eBay Store
- You are subject to the Terms of Service - opens in new window or tab you agreed to when you signed up for eBay Store
If you close your eBay Store, we’ll save your settings for 30 days in case you change your mind and want to reopen it - opens in new window or tab.
How to close eBay Store
Here’s how to close your eBay Store:
- Select Cancel eBay Store subscription below, or go to your Subscriptions page - opens in new window or tab.
- Find your active Store subscription and select Cancel subscription.
- If you’ve purchased any add-on packages, such as Selling Manager Pro, they’ll automatically be canceled when you cancel your subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my listings when I close my eBay Store?
When you close your eBay Store, all current listings remain active until their end date or until the items are all sold.
What happens to my fees when I close my eBay Store?
Starting on the first day of the month after you cancel, your store fees and benefits will no longer apply. At that point, we’ll start charging standard fees for any new or renewed listings.