Before deciding to close your store, keep in mind:
- If you're going to be away for a while, you can put your Store on vacation instead of closing it
- You can change your subscription level - opens in new window or tab if your business's needs have changed
- All of your current auction-style listings will remain active until their ending date is reached your items are sold. Active fixed price listings may be subject to standard fees after you close your Store
- You are subject to the Terms of Service - opens in new window or tab you agreed to when you signed up for your eBay Store.
If you close your Store, we'll save your settings for 30 days in case you change your mind and want to reopen it - opens in new window or tab.
How to close a Store
Here's how to close your Store:
- Select Cancel Store subscription below, or go to the Subscriptions section of Account - opens in new window or tab.
- On the My Subscriptions page, find your active Store subscription and select Cancel subscription.
- If you've purchased any add-on packages, such as Selling Manager Pro, they'll automatically be cancelled when you cancel your Store subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my listings when I close my Store?
When you close your Store, all current listings remain active until their end date or until the items are all sold.
What happens to my fees when I close my Store?
Starting on the first day of the month after you cancel, your Store fees and benefits will no longer apply. At that point, we'll start charging standard fees for any new or renewed listings.