How to use advanced search
Advanced search lets you preselect options to narrow down your results, whether you’re looking for an item or a store.
Here’s how it works:
- Select Advanced next to the search bar.
- Select an option from Items, Stores or eBay Motors.
- Choose the filters you’d like to apply by ticking the boxes or entering search terms.
- Select Search.
You can further refine your search by applying additional filters on the search results page.
You can find the advanced search next to the main search button on most eBay pages.
When to use advanced search
Advanced search is ideal when you want to
- Make a last-minute offer on listings that are ending soon
- Look for items near your address to cut down on delivery times
- Check out listings from your favorite sellers