You’ll also need to be signed in to exchange messages with other eBay members.
- Go to our Sign in - opens in new window or tab page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Enter your password.
- Select Sign in.
If that doesn’t work, here are a few things to check:
- Make sure Caps Lock isn’t on.
- Look for spelling errors.
- If you recently changed your username or password, your browser might remember your old information. Try manually entering your new username and password.
If you’re still having problems logging in, you can reset your password - opens in new window or tab.
Your password is case-sensitive; make sure Caps Lock is turned off.
How to sign out
To log out, select your name (shown in the top left corner of most eBay pages), then Sign out. We recommend you log out of your account whenever you’ve finished using eBay, especially if you’re using a public or shared device.
You can also view all your active sessions and log out of sessions remotely (if, for example, you were using a public computer and forgot to sign out). Here’s how:
- Go to My eBay and select the Account tab.
- Select Personal Information or Business Information under My Account.
- Go to Security Information and select Edit next to Devices where you’re signed in.
- Select Sign out next to the session you’d like to log out of.
- Select Sign out in the confirmation pop-up window.