isotoner Slippers for Women
Slippers can keep your feet comfortable and warm when you're walking around the house and are easy to slip in and out of. These isotoner slippers for women are available in a variety of U.S. size options that range from 5-11. See manufacturer site for details. These slippers are also available in several different width options that include narrow, medium, and wide.What materials are these slippers made from?
- Cotton: This is a natural material that is found around the seeds of various plants within tropical regions around the world. This material can be spun into a fabric or yarn that can be used to make shoes and slippers. Many of the ballet slippers made by isotoner consist of cotton material.
- Leather: This is a material that is made directly from the hides of animals such as cattle. Once the material is taken, it goes through a tanning process before being made into slippers and other items. It is the primary material found in many clog shoes.
- Satin: This is a glossy fabric that is typically made from silk and is produced by a specific weave method that allows it to have a different texture on both sides of the fabric. Some ballet shoes are comprised of satin uppers.
- Suede: This is a type of leather that is made from the hides of lamb or goat and comes with a napped finish. A number of wedding slippers and booties are made from suede.
- Velvet: This is a type of fabric that is closely woven and is made from nylon, silk, or cotton. One side of the material comes with a thick and short pile. A number of clog slippers consist of velvet material.
These slippers come in a large variety of different colors and themes that you can choose from, some of which include black, beige, and gray. Some of the additional colors that you can choose include blue, green, purple, red, orange, and white. A selection of these slippers are also available in multiple colors with combinations like blue and white and red and black. As for the available designs that you can select, they include such options as bunny, cat, furry, and fluffy designs.What are the different slipper styles available to select?
- Ballet: This is a type of lightweight shoe that comes with a thin sole and is primarily made of such materials as satin and leather. They are typically white or beige in color.
- Bootie: This is a type of ankle slipper that consists of a large amount of insulation and is designed in a boot-style.
- Clog: This is a type of slipper that comes with a thick sole and is usually made from wood underneath the primary fabric and insulation.
- Moccasin: This is a soft slipper that is usually made from leather and has a design wherein the sole is turned up on all sides and then sewn to the upper.