Made by the company that creates superior and supportive athletic shoes that are not only functional but fashionable, adidas strikes gold yet again with their UltraBOOST line of athletic sneakers. Made for runners, the shoes pack a punch with plenty of features and come in an array of designs to please every athlete's aesthetic, whether you purchase new or pre-owned styles.
What are the features of adidas UltraBOOST shoes?
● Support - The hallmark of the UltraBOOST series is all in the support. The shoes feature extra cushioning that responds to each step and increases energy. The shoe conforms to your foot for a custom fit that feels natural and supportive, and the cage wraps your feet for added support.
● Traction - Crafted with the patented Continental outsole, UltraBOOST sneakers ensure you don't slide no matter how wet the surface is. Stay in place with a sturdy grip system that never wears out.
● Breathability - Lightweight materials combined with the design of the shoe means that the shoes don't feel constricting.
● Flexibility - adidas crafted the UltraBOOST shoes using a STRETCHWEB outsole, which flexes naturally as you run to increase your movement and performance with ease. The sole actually adjusts to the way you run as you lift your foot and take each step, increasing your power and lightness.
What materials do UltraBOOST shoes come in?
● Primeknit is a type of lightweight wool adidas uses to create warmth and support while adding just the right amount of comfort. Primeknit shoes are also durable and long-lasting. On most UltraBOOST shoes, the cage is plastic.
● Leather is rare when it comes to UltraBOOST shoes, but there are limited edition styles that feature a leather cage instead of the standard plastic cage for a sleek look.
What styles are UltraBOOST shoes?
● Regular UltraBOOST sneakers are the traditional style, standard UltraBOOST sneakers. Perfect for running, walking, or comfortable everyday wear, they offer a plethora of features and look fashionable, too.
● All Terrain UltraBOOST shoes have a different look. They almost look like high top sneakers, and provide just a bit more support and coverage around the ankles. They're also water-resistant as well as winterized, along with the other features the standard UltraBOOST offers.
● Laceless tells you everything you need to know in the name. Crafted without laces, these slip-on sneakers fit around your ankle similar to a sock would. Lightweight, cushioned, and supportive, laceless sneakers have an eclectic look and a snug feel.
● Uncaged shoes offer everything the traditional UltraBOOST shoes do, but without the cage that wraps around the shoe. They also have a sock-fit instead of a regular fit.
Do UltraBOOST shoes come in different colors?
UltraBOOST shoes come in many shades, including neutrals like white, black, and brown, or more standout shades, including turquoise and maroon. Combination shoes feature more than one color, such as a blue and red design or green and grey style.