adidas Shoes for Women
Though adidas creates functional, durable, and supportive athletic shoes, the real reason women clamor for their footwear is variety. The brand offers a multitude of shoes fit for every occasion, whether its running, cross training, tennis, or simply hanging out on the weekend. With modern colors and designs, plenty of features, and an array of styles to pick from, adidas is a winning choice for women who require a comfortable and long-lasting shoe.
What types of womens shoes does adidas offer?
● Running - The brands running shoes target womens specific running needs. Some lines of running shoes to consider include UltraBOOST, PureBOOST, Supernova, and adizero. Running shoes feature a midsole with shock absorption for support while running.
● Casual - Though women know adidas for athletic footwear, there are plenty of casual options when it comes to strictly comfort. Trainers from the Superstar line work well for everyday wear and come in a variety of colors, and Iniki shoes have a retro look. Gazelle and Samba shoes offer even more laid-back looks.
● Training - Cross training shoes provide several points of support for a variety of athletic activities. Select shoes from the CrazyTrain, PureBOOST, Mi Speed, or UltraBOOST lines for training purposes. Even adidas water shoes can help in training for water sports.
● Tennis - Hit the courts with confidence when you slip into sneakers created just for tennis. The adizero Ubersonic and Defiant lines are lightweight, durable shoes that keep you supported and stable as you play.
● Golf - Check out the Climacool or adipower BOOST series for cleated, cushioned golf shoes that are flexible and responsive to every step you take out on the green.
● Walking/Hiking - Walking requires not only a supportive shoe but a comfortable design as well. The brand recommends shoes from the Alphabounce and the UltraBOOST line for walking purposes.
What are some popular adidas shoe styles?
● Stan Smith shoes have a low profile and casual look. Inspired by the beloved tennis player, these three-stripe, sporty sneakers work well for everyday wear and offer up multiple styles and colors.
● Gazelle sneakers are comfortable and stylish. Embellished with the famed three stripe design, these everyday sneakers embrace a throwback design that gives them a classic look.
● NMD shoes are for runners, and with plenty of cushioning, the shoes offer up just the right amount of support, and they look cool, too.
● UltraBOOST trainers work well for many sports situations. A high-performance shoe packed with features, support, and response, these sneakers fit the bill for running, walking, and even cross training.
What styles does the brand offer other than sneakers?
● Slides - Great for the gym or weekends, comfortable slides are easy and fun to wear. Look for sleek styles from the addisage or adilette lines. Cushioned and padded slides are a treat for feet.
● Flip flops - adidas creates chic flip flops with their Eezay Dots line. The texturing lining massages your feet as you walk.