adidas Shoes for Men
What types of shoes does adidas offer men?
● Sneakers - The brand made a name for itself with sneakers, and adidas offers a variety of styles, colors, and designs. These range from everyday sneakers to specific shoes created for running, walking, or certain sports. From vintage-inspired designs to ultra-modern styles, adidas sneakers run the gamut and provide a pair for every preference.
● Cleats - Built for traction, adidas cleats work well for sports like soccer, football, and lacrosse. The brand offers a collaboration with David Beckham to provide chic and functional cleats, as well as the Nemeziz Tango line, the Ace series, BOOST Icon designs, and Adizero performance cleats in a spectrum of shades.
● High tops - Geared towards basketball players or daily wear, adidas high tops offer added padding and protection around the ankles. With styles like the Crazy Explosive series and the Pro Model series, there are plenty of options that include features like a flexible rubber outsole, cushioned lining, and lightweight design to keep you quick on your feet.
● Slides - Your go-to gym and weekend shoes, adidas slides are easy to slip into after a shower, as you head to the pool, or running errands over the weekend. Choose addisage slides for a foot massage as you walk, or enjoy the cushioned feel of adilette Cloudfoam slides in colors like black and gray.
What are some of the product lines available?
● BOOST - The BOOST series of sneakers encompasses UltraBOOST and PureBOOST designs. Made with soft, warm Primeknit wool, these sneakers offer a high level of comfort as well as support. A special responsive sole energizes your workout, and the cage wraps around your foot to keep you stable.
● Superstar - These throwback-inspired sneakers look like they just stepped out of the 70s. One of the brand's most popular lines is an everyday sneaker embellished with the iconic three stripes on each side and crafted from durable leather.
● EQT - Created with extra support, the EQT line creates a high-performance running experience. The OrthoLite sockliner adds comfort, and the flexible rubber outsole moves when you do.
● Stan Smith - Inspired by the iconic tennis player, the adidas Stan Smith line has a simple design that's appealing, and features the adidas stripes as well as premium leather and an outsole that adds traction. These come in many colors to customize your look.
● XZ Flux - Sporty and supportive, the vintage style of the XZ Flux combines with modern features to provide runners with a superior shoes. Full of reflective details for night joggers, this sneaker includes an EVA midsole for a comfortable fit and feel.
● Samba - Soccer shoes that feature a sleek look, the Samba line has been around since 1950 and is still going strong. A legendary look featuring the three adidas stripes as well as a supportive sole make this shoe an icon on or off the field.
● Springblade - With an eye-catching design meant to increase speed, adidas Springblade shoes are a bold shoe with a low profile. The rubber sole resists abrasion and the lightweight mesh design is breathable.
● Gazelle - A daily sneaker crafted from soft suede and designed to recreate the 1990s version, the Gazelle is cool and comfortable. Bearing the three-stripe design logo of the brand, the lined sneakers and rubber sole make this sneaker a winner for everyday wear.
What special or limited editions does adidas feature?
● Yeezy BOOST 350 - One of the most sought after sneakers in recent times, the Yeezy BOOST 350 made from soft Primeknit offers support as well as style. A TPU sole aims for comfort, and the textured design is an eye-catching wardrobe addition. Collectors of the Yeezy line enjoy coming across this hard to find gem.
● Pharrell Williams - Superstar singer and producer Pharrell Williams brings his vibrant personality to his tennis shoe line, which includes brightly-colored sneakers modeled after vintage designs.
● UltraBOOST Triple Black - The most popular color combination of the UltraBOOST sneaker is the Triple Black version, which features a black exterior, black cage, and black sole. This chic shoe is a must for adidas collectors and fans.