Women's Satin Pajama Sets
Women's satin pajamas are made of soft, slippery fabric that feels comfortable against the skin. While satin nightwear is sometimes considered luxurious or sexy, it is also common for loungewear and relaxing at home. Satin pajamas for women often come in two-piece sets with a top and pair of pajama pants.What are the styles of satin pajamas for women?
- Short-sleeve and shorts: Satin sleepwear is available with short sleeves and mini or knee-length shorts. The length of the shorts may vary, and they could just cover the derriere or come down to the middle of the thigh. A casual style of pajama set made of satin could have knee-length legs.
- Coordinating satin robe and pajamas: Pairing the pajamas with a coordinating satin robe allows you to enjoy an extra layer of warmth during cold evenings and mornings. This type of pajama set also affords you more modesty if you have house guests or need to answer the door.
- Everyday or casual: Everyday satin pajamas have full-length arms and pants. These satin pajamas typically have a relaxed or slightly loose fit.
- Select a size: Pajamas for women generally come in sizes extra-small to extra-large. Pajama sets and robes are also available in plus sizes. Choose the same size of pajama set and robe as you would choose for a shirt.
- Choose a pattern: Women's satin pajamas are available in solid colors such as black, white, pink, and blue. Some of the pajamas have a lace insert or design, and the lace may also be white, pink, blue, or a coordinating or contrasting color. Floral, stripe, and lace prints are also common patterns for women's satin sleepwear.
- Select special features: A pajama set made of satin may have special features such as pockets or a lace trim on the collar. The bottom piece of the pajamas may have a satin ribbon tie closure.
The oils from your skin, residue from body products, and lint from the bed sheets can all get on your satin pajamas and matching robe. Due to its silky quality, satin laundering requires some extra care. Before putting the pajamas and satin robe into your washing machine, check for the care tag, which is usually on an inside seam of the sleepwear. Most pajama sets made of satin can go into the washing machine on a delicate cycle and with a gentle detergent. Satin should be laid flat to air dry. To facilitate the drying process for your women's pajama set, lay down the pajama set pieces on a clean, dry towel. Roll up the towel like a jelly roll to squeeze the moisture out of the fabric. Remove the pajamas from the towel and lay them flat to dry.