Things to Consider Before Buying a Vape E-Pen
The vaping phenomenon shows no sign of slowing, and there is now a wealth of affordable options for vape pens. Don't buy e-cigs or vape pens before knowing what you need to have an enjoyable vaping experience. Here is some information to help you get started.What is the difference between vaping pens and e-cigarettes?
Cigarette-type units attempt to model traditional tobacco products. As such, they are about the same size as traditional cigarettes. They are intended to help a smoker transition into the world of electronic cigarettes. However, they tend to differ in terms of nicotine strength and flavors. A vapor pen is a device that looks more like a thick pen. There are a wide variety of vaping pens on the market. These pens usually have larger batteries and can be refilled.What are the parts of a vapor pen?
A vaping pen is actually comprised of several small parts. Every e-smoker should be familiar with the following parts of electronic cigarettes and vaping pens:
- Tank: the plastic or metal compartment that holds the e-liquid.
- Atomizer: a small heating source that transforms e-juice into air particles.
- Battery: a lithium-ion battery that powers the atomizer and can be recharged.
- Charger: usually a USB device that can be connected to the wall or a PC.
- Sensor: a device that activates the atomizer.
Aside from the unit itself, many users purchase accessories to enhance their vapor smoking experience. Some of the commonly purchased accessories include:
- Extra batteries
- Drip tips
- Charging devices
- Child-proof e-juice bottles
- Tank bands
Liquid nicotine, or e-juice, is needed to smoke from the pen. These liquids come in all types of flavors and nicotine strengths. They can also come in non-nicotine forms comprised of vegetable glycerin. E-juice can be purchased in bottles to easily refill your pen's tank. Typically, it is sold in quantities of 10 to 120 mL. In general, there are five categories of e-juice...
- Tobacco flavors
- Dessert flavors
- Fruit flavors
- Product imitations such as well-known candy flavors.