Shop by Style
Shop by Brand
Save on Toy Marbles
- Clear Glass Marbles 1/2" in Diameter 500 Per Package / 4.4 Lbs of Marbles New$17.79Trending at $18.05
- Toysmith Marbles in a Tin Box$11.59Trending at $11.99
- Glass Marbles Bulk, Set OF 50, (48 Players and 2 Shooters) Assorted Colors$10.44Trending at $11.30
- MO-Marbles Six Player 9/16" Opaque Aggravation Wahoo Glass Marbles Set 99458139$5.95Trending at $12.94
- Glass Marbles Bulk, Set of 40, (36 Players and 4 Shooters) Assorted Colors, with$10.59Trending at $11.69
- Blue Earth Marble With Natural Earth Continents, Recycled Glass, 5 In A Pouch,$18.49Trending at $19.91
- Mega Marbles SET OF 24 ASSORTED BULK - 1" SHOOTER MARBLES NEW$13.43Trending at $14.21
- Mega Marbles Player Marbles (Set of 24), Assorted, 5/8"$6.55Trending at $7.00
- MegaFun Chinese Checkers Game Replacement Marbles 30 Pieces 754316775779Trending Price$7.95 New
- Blue Earth Marble With Natural Earth Continents Recycled Glass 5 in a Pouch 1Trending Price$19.91 New
- Mega Marbles Set of 24 Assorted BULK 1 Shooter Marbles 645416687515Trending Price$14.21 New
- 2 MAMMOTHS 1 5 8Trending Price$8.94 New
- MEGA Marbles Player Marbles Set of 24 Assorted 5 8 793631358205Trending Price$7.00 New
- Stingray Game Net Set 25 Piece Glass MEGA Marbles ToyTrending Price$5.95 New
Hot This Week
- MO-Marbles 100 5/8" Jabo Vitro Mega Marble King Marbles + Pouch (L) 99483010$16.994 left
- 25 Glass Marbles JELLYFISH Pink/White Soap Bubble game vtg style Shooter Swirl$5.954 left
- 25 Glass Marbles STINGRAY Blue/White transparent game vtg style Shooter Swirl$5.9510 left
- Wholesale Glass Shooter Marbles by the Pound! ONLY $2.19 per lb.1 INCH diam BULK$2.19100 sold
- SLINGSHOT AMMO Glass Marbles by the Pound! ONLY $2.19 per lb. 5/8 inch diam BULK$2.1929 sold
- Wholesale Glass Marbles by the Pound! ONLY $2.19 per lb. 5/8 inch diam - BULK$2.1927 sold
- Lot of 500+ Cats Eye Marbles 6 lbs Glass 5/8" 16mm Bulk Wholesale NEW Toy$13.9518 sold
- 2 BOULDERS 35mm PINK FAIRY Marbles glass ball jellyfish iridescent Giant LARGE$7.957 sold
You May Also Like
- LOOK Dutch Auction TEN Random Jabo Contract Run Marbles All Different FREE SHIP$14.95
- Large Toy Marble Tote With Marbles$55.12
- 300 pcs player marbles in bulk glass marbles for children( random color )$24.85
- 20pc 1" metallic mini star confetti bows christmas gift wrap bows (christmas ...$11.35
- 1" mega marbles in bulk glass marbles for children, set of 24 assorted bulk$13.56
- Vintage Peltier Banana Marbles Lots of 30 Grab Bag$13.49Was: Previous Price$14.99
- mega marbles set of 24 1" shooter marbles solid colors (6 of each color)$26.34
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
- Mad Man Marbles 1 3/8" Aventurine Dot Stack Canvas Marble$45.00Free shippingMake Offer
What Are Some Of The Differences Between Antique And Modern Marbles?
Antique and modern marbles differ in a few key ways, including appearance, quality, perfection, and manufacturing process. Most antique marbles are handmade and contain a pontil mark, or a rough spot that indicates cutting from a can or glass pontil rod. Most modern marbles come machine-made and lack a pontil mark. Older marbles often have a high-quality glass construction and are quite durable, while newer marbles might shatter during rough play. Marbles that look discernibly perfect are typically modern, as antique marbles made by hand have noticeable bubbles and flaws that give the marbles character.
What Should You Look For When Considering The Quality Of A Marble?
When studying the quality of a marble, consider the aesthetic characteristics. Take note of the color, pattern, and the transparency to choose marbles that fit your personal taste. If possible, study the age of the marble and the material used to make it, which sometimes indicates the scarcity and value of the marble. Take into consideration the overall condition, as well as whether or not marbles come have original packaging.
What Are Some Creative Ways To Display A Marble Collection?
Showing off a marble collection is a great way of adding interesting pops of color and texture to a home. Fill a clear glass vase with marbles and set it on the center of a table, or line the inside of a shadow box with marbles and hang it on the wall. Fill glass jars with marbles and line them up on a shelf, out of reach of small children. Adding LED string lights around marble-filled jars and vases highlights the colorful collectibles and turns them into focal points in the room.