Sun Visors for Nissan Sentra
The Nissan Sentra is a popular compact car, and it was designed with safety in mind. The sun visor in your Nissan vehicle is an important part of this safety, as they can help to shield your eyes from the sun's rays and its glare, making driving safer for you, your passengers, and others on the road. Sun visors come in a wide array of styles, materials, fits, and more, ensuring that you will be able to find the perfect sun visor for your needs.What are the Nissan Sentra visor types?
- Basic tilt: Some visors simply tilt downward, protecting you from the sun when it is directly in front of you. These parts are easy to install on your Sentra.
- Swinging: Some sun visors for Nissan Sentras utilize a pivoting joint, and this allows you to swing the visor to cover the top of the side window, which provides extra shielding capabilities when the light is not shining directly in front of you.
- Extendable: Some products have an extendable plastic flap that can be pulled out of the side of the visor. This extension allows the visor to take up more space in the window and more effectively block the sun without taking up more space on the ceiling of the car when it is folded away.
- Mirror: Some Nissan visors incorporate mirrors onto them, which can be handy in a variety of situations. Some of the mirrors are installed directly onto the inside face of the sun visor, whereas others may be covered with a plastic lid that flips up and helps to protect the glass. These flip-up parts can also include lighting capabilities that function through the use of a magnet or through internal wiring.
- Extendable arm: These Nissan visors have a telescopic arm that can be extended to cover certain areas of the window. This arm can be useful when driving when the sun is farther back in the side window or if it is positioned more centrally in the front windshield of the car.
- Garage door opener: Some models can also include an integrated feature that allows you to program the code for your garage door. This allows you to park your Nissan Sentra in your garage with just the press of a button, eliminating the need for a separate opener.
When installing a new visor into your Sentra, be sure that you select a product that is compatible with your specific vehicle. First, use a flat head screwdriver to pop off the trim cap that is covering the insertion point of the visor on your Nissan. Then, remove the screws that are visible and pop off the sun visor from the interior of the vehicle. If there is another clip that is used to hold the visor in place, this can also be popped out of place. Install the new parts into your Nissan car by holding the visor in place and screwing it into position. Pop the molding cap back into place and install the new clip if necessary.