Refill Your Straight Talk Time and Data With A Straight Talk Phone Card
Using a prepaid phone can be a smart, economical choice; however, nothing is worse than forgetting that you need to purchase a phone card before youu001ave run out of time and data. On eBay, there are a plethora of cheap Straight Talk refill cards available so that you can quickly refill your account without leaving home.What types of Straight Talk phone cards are there?
- Basic: The Basic phone card features 1500 minutes, unlimited texts, and 100MB of data.
- 2GB: This phone card includes unlimited talk, text, and data for a month. The first 2GB of data are at high speeds; after that, it switches to a 2G transfer rate.
- 10GB: This phone card also includes unlimited talk, text, and data for a month. The first 10GB of data are at high speeds before switching to 2G.
- Ultimate Unlimited: The Ultimate Unlimited phone card includes unlimited talk, text, and data with up to 60GB at high speeds for a month.
- Unlimited International: The Unlimited International phone card features unlimited talk, text, and data with up to 10GB at high speeds for a month while traveling internationally.
There are multiple ways to activate a Straight Talk phone card after you have made your purchase. The process can vary based on your phone and plan type, so check with Straight Talku001as website for details. If you are new to Straight Talk, you can call Straight Talks customer service line to activate your prepaid plan. Set aside 10 to 20 minutes so that you have enough time setting up your phone.
If you already have an account, you can log in to your Straight Talk account and refill your prepaid plan directly on the Straight Talk website. You can also refill your account early by purchasing an inexpensive Straight Talk phone card on eBay before your prepaid plan expires so that you avoid having any delays in service. There is no limit on how early you can refill your plan reserve, so it is an excellent way to ensure that your phone works no matter what day it is.What is a Straight Talk phone card?
Straight Talk is a no-contract phone service from TracFone Wireless Inc. Straight Talk utilizes phone cards as a way to refill your account with calling minutes, data, and text message capabilities. Since the phone service is funded through prepaid Straight Talk cards, there are no activation fees, contracts, or credit checks required.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Straight Talk.