Pampered Chef Kitchen Tools and Gadgets
Pampered Chef has been producing food and kitchen products since 1980. You can find a variety of every day kitchen products such as cookware, tools, and other gadgets.What are the different types of Pampered Chef products?
The Pampered Chef product line includes:
- Chef's tools, including spatulas, bowls, slicers and dicers, mills, choppers, peelers, and more
- Cookware, including pots, pans, and skillets, as well as bakeware and stoneware
- Kitchen and pantry storage and organization products, like prep bowls with lids, make-and-take mason jars, and glass storage containers with silicone lids
- Cutlery and knives, including chef and steak knives, kitchen shears, and cutting mats
- A variety of hostess gifts, entertainment pieces, cookbooks, specialty food items, and outdoor dining accessories
To clean a Pampered Chef garlic press follow these steps:
- Open the press and use the long handle of the cleaning tool to remove the pressed garlic bulb from the basket.
- Close the press and use the prong portion of the cleaning tool to remove any garlic bits or residue from the surface of the press.
- Wash with warm, soapy water or place in your dishwasher for washing.
Pampered Chef stoneware is crafted from a naturally porous material. Over time, stoneware becomes seasoned from use when baking high-fat foods, and care must be taken in how it is cleaned to preserve the stoneware and prevent soap from building up in the porous material. To clean your stoneware, follow these steps:
- Cool the hot stoneware to room temperature before cleaning to prevent any cracking.
- Soak the stoneware in clear, hot water to loosen baked-on food particles.
- Scrape loosened food from the stoneware with a pan scraper or a nylon kitchen brush.
- Wipe a mixture or paste made from baking soda and warm water over the surface of the stoneware and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, rinse with clear hot water. Dry and store until next use.
Pampered Chef makes a wide assortment of replacement parts for a number of the brand's most commonly sold products and gadgets. Some common replacement parts include lids for pots and storage products, inserts for storage products and bakeware, blades for choppers and processors, and individual measuring cups or spoons to replace lost or broken items from a set.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Pampered Chef.