Nike Shoes for Boys
Nike makes athletic and running shoes for boys of all ages. These shoes are available in a full assortment of styles, colors, and sizes. Nike makes kids shoes for everyday wear and during particular athletic activities.What ages does Nike make boys' shoes for?
Nike makes kid's shoes in a range of sizes for boys at various stages of growth and development.
- Infant and toddler: Infant and toddler shoes come in sizes 0C to 10C. Baby boys' shoes, or crib shoes, are booties with a soft sole. Toddler shoes have a full rubber sole for children who are learning to walk.
- Little kids: Little kids' shoes come in sizes 10.5C to 3Y. These are for preschool and elementary age kids.
- Big kids: Big kids' shoes come in sizes 3.5Y to 7Y. These are for older and preteen kids.
What activities does Nike make boys' sneakers for?
Nike makes a wide variety of shoes for many sports and activities. Boys can find a suitable sneaker for their needs. Parents should be sure to consult with teachers and coaches to verify whether a particular shoe type has been approved for participation in a particular sport or activity.
- Running shoes: Nike running shoes are designed to get kids moving. Running shoes like the Air Vapor Max have cushion technology that gives kids more bounce as they run.
- Training and gym: Training and gym sneakers for boys are made for cross training and everyday play. These sneakers have thick and wide rubber soles.
- Football: Football cleats for boys are designed with movement in mind. They feature a range of upper designs to suit individual needs. Rubber cleated soles are available in this style.
- Soccer: These cleats are made for firm ground, indoor and outdoor courts, and artificial turf. Shoes like the Mercurial Superfly V Dynamic Fit for boys use Flyknit technology.
- Basketball shoes: Nike basketball shoes are made for fast stops and turns on the court. Sneakers like the LeBron Soldier XI are made with breathable mesh.
- Baseball: Nike makes cleats for baseball, softball, and for turf play. Boys can choose between a higher or lower fit.
- Skateboarding: For boys who skateboard, Nike makes sneakers with wide rubber soles.
- Sandals: Nike makes flip flops and slide sandals that are suitable for slipping on after your kid has been playing a sport and wants to give his feet some air.