Moncler Women's Coats and Jackets
Whether the weather is just a little nippy outside or there is a blizzard going on, a women's coat or jacket can help keep you warm and toasty. Since Moncler first opened in 1952, some women have been choosing to wear their coats and jackets. If you are looking for a new outerwear option, then you may have some questions about this brand.What are some types of women's winter coats and jackets?
There are many different types of winter coats and jackets for women available from Moncler, including the following:
- Trench coat: These coats usually stop at the knee, button down the front, and secure with a belt.
- Duffel coat: These hooded coats made of wool usually end at the upper thigh, and they normally close down the front with toggles.
- Parka: These windproof jackets for women often have a hood and usually zip up the front.
- Pea coat: These short, double-breasted jackets usually have two rows of buttons up the front.
- Cape: These sleeveless coats slip over the head.
- Car coat: These short, square-cut coats often have a stand-up collar.
Natural down insulation comes from the plumage of ducks or geese. Down is normally rated by its fill power, with higher numbers offering more warmth than lower numbers. Most Moncler jackets and coats for women fall between 500 and 900 on the fill power chart. Additionally, the amount of down present in a quilted vest or coat can affect the warmth of the coat. Generally, those quilted coats with a lower fill power are bulkier because they contain more insulation.What materials are found in Moncler coats and jackets for women?
A number of different materials can be used for the outside layer of a Moncler woman's coat, including the following:
- Wool: Most wool comes from sheep that are sheared, and then their wool is cleaned and prepared to make the coat, but there are other possibilities, including lamb, goat, rabbit, and alpaca.
- Gabardine: This tightly woven twill fabric can be made of wool or cotton.
- Nylon: Nylon is made from by-products of the petroleum industry, and it has a very dense structure.
- Leather: While most leather coats are made of calfskin, other choices may be available including bison, deer, goat, and lamb.
Since the brand makes many different women's coats and jackets, it can be difficult to choose the one best fitting your needs. Following some helpful guidelines may help.
- Select a style: Many different styles of coats may be available.
- Select preferred materials: Moncler coats are made from a variety of fabrics on the outer shell and the inside, and some are insulated with down or another choice.
- Select a preferred size: Coats for women from Moncler are available in a variety of sizes.
- Select a color: Coats and jackets for women from Moncler may be available in many different colors, including neutral shades like black.