LA Idol Women's Jeans
LA Idol women's jeans are known for their signature rhinestone and embroidery designs on the rear pockets. They are made in a range of styles, fits, and sizes in order to appeal to a wide range of body types. Styles vary in cut, color, and fit.What women’s sizes does LA Idol make?
LA Idol jeans and denim shorts come in U.S. women’s sizes 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, and 19. Some styles are available in extended sizes, including plus sizes. These pants are also divided into two categories: junior sizes and women’s sizes.
They come in the following styles:
LA Idol shorts feature the same signature back pockets as the jeans, which include gemstones and embroidery.How do you measure jeans for an accurate fit?
When buying LA Idol jeans and jean shorts online, you will need to take your measurements to ensure you get the right fit. Use a cloth tape measure to get the most accurate results. Body parts that may be measured are:
- Waist: Measure a pair of pants that fit you well while they are folded. With the pants lying flat in front of you, back side up, measure the length of the back waistband. Then, double that number to achieve your waist measurement.
- Hips: Wrap the tape around the broadest part of your hips and measure.
- Inseam: Measure the inside length of your leg from your crotch all the way down to your hemline.
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of your thigh at its fullest point.
- Calf: Measure the circumference of one calf at its fullest point.
- Rise: Decide whether you want a high or a low rise to your LA Idol jeans or shorts. Measure you’re your crotch to your belly button for a high rise. Measure the distance from your crotch halfway to your belly button for a low rise.
Refer to the garment tag inside each pair of LA Idol jeans for the most efficient care instructions. If the jeans can be machine washed, consider turning them inside out to preserve rhinestones and embroidery on pockets. Fasten all buttons, zippers, and snaps to reduce the risk of the jeans getting caught on any other garments during the wash cycle. Consider drying the jeans without heat or air drying the pants to help them keep their shape.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by LA Idol.