Jeep is sold under the flagship Fiat Chrysler brand. The many all-new Jeep car, truck, and SUV models available for sale include the Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Renegade, Jeep Compass, Unlimited, Patriot, and Ram. As long as you take good care of your vehicle, it can serve you well for many years to come.How do you clean and maintain your new vehicle?
Many Jeep owners like to go off-roading, and with that comes a lot of dirt. If you are one of these people who own a FWD Jeep with the capability of driving not only on paved roads, but also other types of terrain, then you know just how dirty your car can get after just a few hours of driving off the road. With that in mind, the following are some maintenance tips to consider before you get behind the wheel.
- Check up on the well-being of your Cherokee or Grand Cherokee vehicle's parts. Even in robust cars, parts can start to wear out if they are regularly subjected to harsh off-road conditions.
- Clean and vacuum your Jeep Wrangler on a regular basis. This is a good way to remove dust and other particulate matter that can degrade parts over time.
- Check your Jeep Renegade vehicle's tire pressure. Do this both after a day out, and early the next morning. It is important to check at both times because the air inside your tire expands when it is heated by a day out driving, so it can appear to be fuller than it actually is. By comparing two measurements, one when warm and one when cool, you can get a better feel for the tire's actual pressure.
- Check major components in your Jeep Compass. Check the transmission and the suspension for any signs of wear and tear. If you notice any potential problems, make sure to have them checked out by a professional to get them taken care of before they get more serious.
- Check the brakes. The brake system in your Jeep, such as the Wrangler, should also get the once-over, since the last thing you want when you're in the middle of nowhere is for your brakes to suddenly go out.
- Inspect other major and minor vehicle systems. Do this periodically in your vehicle, such as the Unlimited or Renegade, as well as before every major trip.
Many Jeep accessories are available for sale as well. These include floor mats, seat covers, wheels, and racks and carriers. Depending on the model of Jeep that you choose, it can feature keyless entry, auto-dimming lights, adjustable rear-view mirrors, four-wheel drive, flexible-fuel usage, all-season tires, and a rear-window defroster.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jeep.