Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
Vacuums can help you keep dust and debris under control. From cordless to corded, bagless to bagged, handheld to upright, Hoover offers a deluxe selection of vacuum cleaners so you can find the right fit for you and your family.Vacuums with filters and technology to clean both your floor and the air inside your home are available.What are factors to consider when selecting a vacuum cleaner?
A range of vacuum styles are offered, so that you can find one that works for your particular needs and the needs of your home. To choose the appliance that will clean the grime and dirt off your carpet effectively, consider a few things:
- Choose a build: First, determine the tasks you will be using your vacuum for to narrow your search.
- Upright vacuum: This is the standard, original style of vacuum cleaner that can take on almost any mess.
- Canister vacuum: This one is well-rounded for almost any task.
- Stick vacuum: The stick vacuum is useful for hard-to-reach areas.
- Handheld vacuum: This one is good for powerful spot-cleaning.
- Choose a power option: Cordless vacuums offer mobility and convenience, while corded options tend to be lighter and have more suction.
- Choose a receptacle: Bagless vacuum cleaners are more sustainable and convenient, while bagged vacuum cleaners offer more allergy protection and suction.
If you or a member of your family have allergies, or you get tired of vacuuming over the same patch of dirt again and again, WindTunnel technology has you covered. Engineers invented WindTunnel to lift stubborn grime and trap it in the vacuum cleaner. Together with a HEPA filter, this deluxe technology means dirt is captured and held by your vacuum, helping prevent it from being lifted into the air where you may then breathe it in.What Hoover vacuum works for a high pile carpet?
The height of the loops of thread that make up your carpet is referred to as its pile. High pile is plush, but leaves plenty of nooks on your floor for dirt to hide. They are designed to get to the bottom of the pile, without leaving dirt and grime behind.How do you clean the filter?
The bagless vacuums have filters leading into their debris canisters. This filter can become clogged with what your vacuum picks up off your floors, which reduces suction. Cleaning your filter is easy with just a little soap and lukewarm water. Let it dry first before putting it back into your bagless vacuum. Once the filter is clean, the vacuum will be able to trap more dirt and airborne pollutants.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Hoover.