Shop by Brand
Shop by Form Factor
Premium Home Audio
Now Featuring Sonos, Yamaha, ELAC and more.Shop Event
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- Polk Audio PSW10 Powered Subwoofer BRAND NEW & SEALED$87.95Trending at $99.99
- Bose Acoustimass 300 Black Wireless Powered Bass Module Brand new Factory Sealed$618.00Trending at $699.00
- Klipsch PRO-6502-L-THX Ultra 2 In-Wall Speaker. Brand NEW, SEALED$295.00Trending at $299.99
- beFree Sound BFS425 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Bluetooth Speaker System in Black$76.50Trending at $80.00
- Brand New KLIPSCH Reference R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer Sub R12SWi$355.00Trending at $418.92
- Vizio SmartCast 40 " 5.1 Sound Bar System - SB4051-D5 NEW!!!!!!!!!!$339.79Trending at $374.47
- Brand New Sealed Bose Soundlink Color 2 Wireless Speaker 752195-0500 Blue$104.99Trending at $119.99
- Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Pair$379.00Trending at $399.00
Hot This Week
- Sonos PLAY 1 Compact Wireless Smart Speaker for Streaming Music (Black or White)$165.00417 sold
- Samsung HW-KM45C 2.1 Channel 300W Bluetooth Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer$109.9541 sold
- Samsung TW-J5500 - 2.2 Channel 350 Watt Wired Audio Bluetooth Sound TowerSee Price36 sold
- Bose Solo 5 TV sound system - Factory-Renewed$169.9531 sold
- LG SJ5Y Wireless Sound Bar w/ 2.1ch Hi-Resolution Audio$246.9931 sold
- JBL 15" Soundbar - Boost TV Compact Bluetooth Speaker System$99.9530 sold
- VIZIO SP50-D5 SmartCast Crave 360 Speaker$94.0128 sold
- VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless SubWoofer$109.9926 sold
- Polk Audio Psw10 Powered Subwoofer With T15 Bookshelf Speakers97% agree - Good sound qualityTrending Price$88.00 New$64.99 Used
Great prices on popular products
- Befree 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Bluetooth Mini Speaker System with Remote$76.50Free ShippingCompare at $80.00
- Bose 251 Main / Stereo Speakers$364.95Free ShippingCompare at $398.00
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II Aquatic Blue 5v$104.99Free ShippingCompare at $129.00
- Pioneer Andrew Jones Designed 80w Dolby Atmos Bookshelf Speakers$205.00Free ShippingCompare at $299.00
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR 80-Watt Andrew Jones Bookshelf Loudspeakers$114.95Free ShippingCompare at $129.00
- QSC K10 LoudspeakerTrending Price$599.99 New
- Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless SpeakersTrending Price$165.00 New$90.00 Used
- Definitive Technology UIW RSS II Main / Stereo Speakers in Ceiling WallTrending Price$445.55 New
- MartinLogan Electromotion IC In-Ceiling SpeakersTrending Price$329.99 New
- Definitive Technology DI 8R Main / Stereo SpeakersTrending Price$183.00 New
- Polk Audio Psw10 Powered Subwoofer With T15 Bookshelf SpeakersTrending Price$88.00 New$64.99 Used
- Polk LSiM703 LoudspeakerTrending Price$449.99 New$379.00 Used
- Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Speaker SystemTrending Price$859.95 New
- Bose vs. JBL Bluetooth SpeakersChoosing between Bose or JBL Bluetooth speakers is like choosing between two thoroughbreds. Critics and users alike consider both names synonymous with high-quality sound, ease of use, and built-to-last...
- Buying the Right Bose Speakers for Your TVWhether TV owners watch movies, play video games, or check out other programming, sound quality enhances the viewing experience. Bose manufactures several types of speaker systems, all of which boost sound...
- DIY: Audio EquipmentAudiophiles who are also avid do-it-yourselfers have a wide range of projects from which to choose when looking for their next project. While audiophiles with true technical knowledge have an even wider...
Make an Offer
- Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Pair$379.00Free shippingMake Offer
- Polk Audio 900-LS In-Ceiling / In-Wall Speaker System Package$1,478.00
- Polk Surround System: Pair of 65rt, One 255crt in-wall front, Pair 70rt$895.00
- Polk Surround System:2 Pairs of 265ls, One 255cls In-wall Front(bundle of 5$1,475.00
- electromotion c2 center channel loudspeaker (black)$1,126.59
- Sonos Home Theater System w/ PLAYBASE, PLAY:1, PLAY:3, & SUB Wireless Subwoofer$2,394.00
- SpeakerCraft AIM 8 THREE Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker - Each$395.00
- Denon AVR-X3300W with Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 System (White)$1,528.30
You May Also Like
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Audio is a fundamental part of the human experience. Like many things in life, the speakers that produce that audio can serve both practical and frivolous needs. Whether you are using your speakers to watch your television or are pumping your favorite tunes, one thing is certain: the sound produced is meaningful to you.The Importance of Speakers
Sound is important when it comes to the audio-visual experience, yet few people pay it the attention it deserves. Many people spend long hours researching televisions to find the one that's precisely right for them, but few people pay attention to home speakers and subwoofers. Yet even if you are more about television than music, the audio your speakers are producing can make or break that immersive experience you are vying for.What to Buy?
If you are just a passive music listener, one pair of speakers may be sufficient for your needs. A pair of bookshelf or in-wall speakers can go a long way in boosting your television watching experience or music-listening exploits. Need more bass? A small subwoofer is just what the doctor ordered. If your primary audio goal is to make your TV better, a soundbar is the most economical option to do just that. If you want the full audio experience, then you may want to invest in floor speakers, large subwoofers, and tweeters for those high-range frequencies. Surround sound is arguably the best way to increase the immersion factor of your TV-watching experience, so consider placing speakers around your chairs and sofas.Great Audio Brands
Once you know what kind of speakers are right for you, consider buying a nice set from a top brand, like Bose, B&W, Klipsch, or Samsung. Once you have found a brand that resonates with you, you are ready to choose your form factor. This include options like bookshelf, floor, in-ceiling, center channel, or outdoor. Configure them to your choosing, balancing bass mid-tones, and treble, and get ready to experience audio like you have never before heard it.